Wednesday, March 31, 2010

KFC Binging

Every now and then, I crave for some crispy, juicy KFC....! [about every week, actually] But on Thursday, I had such an intense craving for it...I almost skipped my Czech class for it. Luckily, that night together with my neighbour; Yumi, after painting eggs for Easter, we went for it....and thankfully, we were in a serious KFC rage!

From what I've experienced, it seems that McD in every place I've been to have more similarities than KFC does. And McD tastes the same. The weird thing is KFC is not....but aren't they all prepared using the same Colonel's secret recipe??

Anyway, here's what the KFC in the Czech Republic looks like. Taste-wise, I think Malaysia's one is spicier and we have more creative new menus...:-P There's only 2 branch of KFC in HK...this one and the one in FUTURUM; the local mall. Compare this to Malaysia; which practically has it everywhere....wonder what that say's about Malaysian's eating habits! :-P

 Hot Wings Menu [99 CZK]
I almost always had this. In my opinion, it's the best deal if you don't like burgers. 

 Yumi's Wrapstar Menu [119 CZK]

Like I  said, we were in the mood for some serious binging...
After eating up our first order, we still felt hungry...
We think and contemplate getting some other thing to eat. At last, we decided to share a bucket of Hot Wings...muahahahaha

30 pieces of Hot Wings [269 CZK]

 Happiness "r" us!

Our handwork: 20 pieces of wings. :-D
We brought the remaining 15 home. 
I think I won't be eating KFC for a while now. And I know Yumi feels the same! Hahaha...let's see how long this time's satisfaction can last us....!!!

Plus, after that, we head over to McD; just a few steps from it to get a sundae cone for me and Yumi got a blueberry muffin. *Blissful life*

KFC
Pilnáčkova 485/3a,
50003 Hradec Králové

Opening Hours:
Mo-Fri 7:30 - 22:30
Sat-Sun 8:00 - 23:00

** Near Kaufland and behind the Faculty of Medicine**






No comments:

Post a Comment